Thursday, November 21, 2013

Shout out to Kaya!

Sorry one more thing, well in all honesty a lot more things but all in good time my friends, all in good  time.  I'm making myself a cheese tart for lunch! I was going to wait until dinner time but I'm hungry and bored so I'm gonna cheese tart it up!! Also in our house it's called "cheese pie".  I love you Akayleia and miss you, I'll come visit you soon.  I have a deal with a cashier at publix, she gets to win the lottery first, and then it's my turn. I'm not really sure how the lottery works but I don't think she does either, so we're both happy. But I'm going to send my husband to work and save my monies. Then I'm coming over the pond!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, please, let's make it a girls trip! I want to go over the pond too!

    ReplyDelete